By completing the registration form, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Tickets return and name changes:
All EARLY BIRD and REGULAR passes, which were bought via ticketforevent.com website can be returned before April 20, 2018.
Requests for the return of the above types of tickets submitted after April 20, 2018, will not be valid.
LATE BIRD passes are non-refundable upon the moment of purchase.
Name changes in EARLY BIRD, REGULAR and LATE BIRD passes can be done up to May 10, 2018.
Return fee of 15% is paid by the buyer.
Payment by wire (according to the invoice) can be done before May 5, 2018.
All delegates grant permission to Blockchain Game Summit representatives to record audio and visual footage of them, including but not limited to photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without further notice, to use such images for any purpose, including advertisement of future events, marketing, and showcasing at any media resources. It is understood that all materials will be used in a legitimate manner, both internally and outside Organizer, and is not intended to cause any harm or undue embarrassment to the parties involved.
The personal information obtained from this form will only be used for purposes relating to the conference. You may receive additional information regarding future events from Blockchain Game Summit.
4. General conditions:
Any person attending Blockchain Game Summit takes responsibility for the correctness and validity of information filled in registration form at ticketforevent.com upon purchase of passes.
Any person attending Blockchain Game Summit releases, indemnifies and holds harmless the organizer of the event, hereinafter referred to as “Organizer”, and each of its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind, including death, arising from or in connection with participation in the event.
In no case shall Organizer be liable for any audio and visual footage, including but not limited to photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions made by third parties.
Organizer takes no responsibility and is not liable for any loss or theft of any visitors’/participants’ property on the Blockchain Game Summit floor.
In no case shall Organizer be liable for any indirect expenditures (air/rail/bus tickets, taxi, hotel reservations, apartment renting, visa fees, etc.) incurred by the visitors or participants of Blockchain Game Summit in case of its postponement.
5. Prohibited items and inadmissible persons:
You are prohibited from entering Blockchain Game Summit:
– without conference badge with your name on it;
– being under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances, and/or with any other signs of inadequate behavior that might potentially cause any kind of harm or damage to other visitors/participants of the event and/or direct or indirect damages to Organizer;
Visitors revealed using the fake name badge to enter the event shall be liable for paying penalty which equals to 100% of the pass cost.
You are prohibited from bringing the following items to the Blockchain Game Summit:
– No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia;
– No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self defense sprays;
– No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks;
– No alcohol;
– No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles, except for those that are in use by an individual with a disability;
– No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles (unless the written permission has been granted);
– No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability.
Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.